Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yosemite

A quick scenic photo on our way out. I shot mostly with my regular camera but you can't see those here since I ONLY show my iPhotos on this blog.
yosemite018.jpg
I can't believe this bird let me get this close! And yes, it did take some time to edge nearer and nearer. He's hanging out by the bear-proof garbage cans in the campgrounds of Yosemite. I've been on two major camping trips in my life. What can I say, i was brought up in the city by parents who were more into entertainers, movie stars, journalism and the Atlantic Ocean than mountainous nature expeditions. Last year I tackled the monumental Burning Man, and I would go again!-- yes, applause appreciated. This year Yosemite and the ever-present Bear Boxes. What's next?
yosemite017.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment