Sunday, June 7, 2009

Earth and Air

IMG_0861.jpg
This crazy gorgeous rock pattern is from-- believe it or not-- the concierge desk at the Anaheim Hilton where I stayed recently. I could not stop taking pictures of it! Every angle showed some more wonderful pattern in the polished desk.
socal010.jpg
And, just because, I thought I'd try to see if I could get any decent pics from the air during our flight. I've never seen a cloud I didn't like or want to take a picture of. We all have our "thing" (or two). :)
socal011.jpg
socal009.jpg
I just can't-- or won't-- say for sure but this sure looks like the outline of the California coastline, which would be a very cool thing. Hey, it's shot from thousands of feet up, through a double plastic paned window-- so yeah, it's kinda fuzzy. Sheesh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment