Friday, January 16, 2009

I love my kitties!

LeelooToby.jpg
Seriously folks, I can't even believe how cute this picture is... but then again it is of my most beloved kitties, Leeloo and Toby, in an extremely rare moment. More on them later, let's get to the point...

Professional photographer here! Yep, I've been doing this so long that a jaunt out into the world without a camera on occasion is a delight. But there are those moments when you wish you had a camera nearby, at the ready. Enter the iPhone, oh my goodness! It takes great photos, no kidding, and to prove it I started this blog to show them as I go along. As it is with my other blogs I'm not a daily blogger, know that upfront. But I have a few already so I'm gonna start posting, starting with this.

Now, back to the kitties. Leeloo is a newcomer to the fold. I was shooting a job in someone's backyard a few months back and looked down to discover this teeny tiny little ball of white fluff at my feet. The poor thing was so young, and so sick even his little eyes weren't open yet so the only way he could have found me was by heading towards the sound of my voice. It was love at first sight, I took him straight to the vet and now he's a delightful part of the family. Toby was skeptical at first but tolerant and accepting now, even when the kitten is in a crazy mood, which is anytime he's not napping. Leeloo is a biter, and I can't find any thing to get him to stop, and I've tried everything I can think of! It's playful but annoying! Oh but in contrast when he's in a sweet cuddly mood, he's so loving and precious you can't help but melt.

So one night I noticed this rare friendly moment between the two of them. The only thing handy was my iPhone and I moved so quietly, so slowly to capture the moment without getting their attention in a way to make them move. Just as I was about to shoot this Leeloo reached out and put his paw on Toby's as if he knew just what I wanted. So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment